Niamh & Eoghan got married at Jack’s Coastguard and we were delighted to be part of this very cool wedding event. Our first time shooting at Jacks, so after many evenings dining there when it first opened, we were excited to get back there to see what it had to offer as a wedding venue and are proud to say we have yet another amazing wedding venue on the scene in our beautiful Kerry. If you are looking for something a little different for your wedding, look no further.
What we loved most about this wedding ;
– Niamh booked us while out cycling one afternoon, we had missed each other on calls and finally got to chat and that was that, simple as!
– Like most couples who find us they don’t feel the need to get in touch much and trust us to do what we do best BUT we did ask Niamh & Eoghan to meet up a few days before as they lived so close by. They arrived all cool and relaxed and we heard their plans we knew that it was going to be amazing, we know this location so well but never had an opportunity to shoot there before.
– On the morning of the wedding, I met the girls in Killarney and Keith went back to Eoghan’s family home in Cromane. Both locations were spectacular and strong Kerry welcomes were had. By the time we left Niamh’s home we were all firm friends ( well, me and her Dad!)
– Niamh’s one and only request was to stop off at Beautfort bridge and as always the gods were good to us, producing light you could only dream of.
– Arriving to a very warm reception at Jack’s Coastguard where Eoghan had made up traditional homemade games to entertain the guests while they were treated to pints, champagne and chowder.
– An amazing wedding day, an amazing couple and an amazing story.
- CategoryReal Weddings, Weddings
- TagsAlternative venues Ireland, Alternative weddings, Coastal wedding., Cromane, Foodie wedding, husband and wife photographers, irish wedding, Irish wedding venues, Jack's Coastguard, kerry, Kerry wedding ph, wedding photography, weddings., west kerry, Wild Atlantic Way wedding