This weeks image is in defiance of our summer weather. Myself and Keith totally respect the determination of our bride in this image. she wanted to have her ceremony outdoors the venue were very helpful waiting until 30 mins before ceremony time to make the decision. When the call was made for outside there was no going back and they went for it. The bravery paid off it did rain for 5 mins as you can see but then the day brightened and the most wonderful romantic ceremony took place outdoors as is only fitting summer weather.
Ev & K