The 1st of Spring is one of our favourite days of the year. It brings so much hope and excitement for new life and growth. The fact it is fast approaching, we thought this wedding was very appropriate. Being a man from a strong farming background and working hard in the industry, we are sure he is looking forward to tomorrow as much as we are.
What we loved about this wedding –
- Getting to work with the Cunniffe family again and meeting all the new addtitions.
- How Killarney showed her true beauty to us and allowed us to capture it.
- Being able to provide the beautiful bride with her one and only request “photos in a field”.
- Talking our beautiful bride out of using balloons ( long story ).
- Seeing so many past bride & grooms at the wedding and so glad it was Muireann & Donal’s big day this time.
- Finally getting to use one of Keith’s favourite trees in a wedding photograph.
What Muireann & Donal had to say.
” Hi Ev & Keith,
Wow – what can we say? Those selection of photos are all we had hoped for and more! Receiving them on our one month anniversary was a fabulous gift, to say the least.
We were both quite emotional looking at them – you really did manage to capture the love and sentiment of the day itself. As we were so central and focused on each other, it is so special to see, in the photos, the reactions and facial expressions of those around us on the day, particularly at the church. I really could look at the photos all day long – they are simply stunning. I have often looked at your blog and facebook photographs admiring your work and so I have to pinch myself to believe that is actually us. There are some really lovely and natural ones of dad and myself too which are really special as dad is not the easiest to capture! Like most men – he seems to have an aversion to any lens.
Thank you both for helping us capture all the precious moments of the day. You are an absolute pleasure to be around – so unobtrusive and low-key in your work but also understanding and good fun. You ask at the bottom of your email “Would you trust forever to just anyone?” – no, not just anyone is the answer, but we knew we could trust ye wholeheartedly. We can’t wait to see the rest of the photos – if that selection is anything to go by, we really are in for a treat!
With every good wish,
Muireann & Dónal “