What we just about loved this wedding,
– a chance to shoot in the most remote location.
– the little love note that Danielle left for Michelle to read before their “First Look”.
– her sense of style which worked perfectly with her hair and make-up.
– allowing us to drive them up “Molls Gap” gave us plenty of oppertunity to get to know them a little better and to capture their true love.
– the random guy playing music on the side of the mountain.
– the fun we had shooting at Dromquinna Manor.
They have since moved from Dublin to Singapore and we love to follow their ventures on social media.