Taking you back to February in Killarney for the great wedding day we spent with Laura & Sean. A great gathering of two local families is always an excuse to party for the weekend and this event was never going to disappoint. We got to know Laura & Sean through Laura’s sister Rhonda and were very excited what they asked us to photograph their big day. We spent some time with them at their engagement shoot and on a social occasion and knew how comfortable they were having us around.
What we loved most about this wedding –
– Laura’s laugh – she was laughing from early morning and every time we took a photograph she beamed with delight.
– The sheer excitement in the bridal suite and how completely cool it was with Sean and the boys.
– The rain that fell during the ceremony opened up the perfect sky for our photo-shoot in Muckross.
– How well behaved the horses & hounds from the Kingdom Hunt Club were ( we had met them in January so we think they remembered us).
– The time spent on the family photographs was the most fun we experienced with a family group in a long time.
– Watching Kieran Healy magically change from chauffeur to rockstar in a few hours.
– Discovering the gentleman sitting opposite me at dinner was my late Mother’s cousin.
– How wonderful this beautiful couple were to work with and for being so happy together.
Thank you so much Laura & Sean for trusting us to capture you day.
If you would like us to capture your wedding day, then get in touch at @ email@example.com