Rianne & Adam’s 50’s themed wedding was a dream to shoot as she was one of the most exciting brides we ever met! Another destination wedding, returning from the UK to marry in Kerry led them to us and we hope you enjoy it.
- What we loved about this wedding –
- Rianne’s Justin Alexander’s dress and how perfect it worked for the theme.
- The bridesmaids complete look, hair, make-up came together so well.
- How excited Rianne was about her photography.
- Their friends thought everyone how to jive before the 1st dance and I wanted to join in.
- The light that fell at dusk which allowed us to get some special captures.
What they had to say ”
Can’t wait to see our wedding photos on The Woodards blog tomorrow!! Honestly anyone getting married this year, next year or any year for that matter, book the Woodards for your big day, our photographs are just amazing and they are such wonderful talented people
— feeling delighted ”
Ev & K