Today’s wedding feature is from Aisling & Damien’s wedding last July, these 2 were no strangers to our cameras as they had both been closely involved with weddings we had worked with in the past.
What we loved about this wedding –
- Watching Damien exchaning roles with his brother this time and seeing the different personalities working so well together and supporting each other.
- Being invited into a home of a family I have known years and seeing friends that I had lost touch with since primary school!
- The support shown by “the girls” be calling to the bride’s home on the morning to wave her off.
- Calling back to see Aisling’s Nan after the ceremony to give her an oppertunity to get a photo with her beautiful granddaughter. Then realising how cool the farmstead was and doing a shoot there.
- Discovering roads in our locality that I never knew existed.
- How amazing our bride and groom were to get out on the rain for us to get the shot.
- The fact that during the ceremony I sat next to the biggest spider I’ve ever seen and managed not to scream out load, for that I’m very grateful.
Thanks guys for trusting us to capture your day and letting us have so much fun along the way.
Ev & K