Maria & Brendan’s day was one of those hazy Summer days that makes you fall more and more in love with Ireland. Shooting around the ‘Gap of Dunloe’ with such an easy-going couple made it even more special. Having seen Brendan dance at Marguerite & Will’s wedding a year earlier, we knew it was going to be a cracking day!
What we loved most about this wedding –
- Being able to find my way to Maria’s house without have to phone for directions.
- Working so close to home and realising we don’t always utilise our surroundings.
- Getting to work with such a great team on the day.
- Realising that their wedding car had a puncture before any damage was done.
- Maria taking time out from her day to take a photograph for a passer-by.
- Experiencing THAT sunset and having so much fun waiting for 1st dance.
- Eating the sweets from the sweet-cart at the Oaks.
- Walking away from a wedding feeling so relaxed.
- Being dragged onto the dance floor by Brendan before we left 😉
Thanks for such a fun day guys!