From time immemorial, humans used natural raw materials and created objects and materials from them that contributed significantly to their quality of life. However, during the 19th century, there were several significant events whose consequences are well known to us. These events marked the beginning of a great revolution. A revolution has transformed us from consumers who depend on natural raw materials to those who can produce new materials with miraculous properties. These materials are called polymers. Natural polymers that are naturally present in our bodies or in nature are called natural polymers. In addition to them, there is another large group of artificial polymers called synthetic polymers. Visit at https://e-chem.net/ .
Epoxy polymers for bridge decks
Epoxy polymers is a water-based, environmentally friendly, and user-friendly sealant. The material is supplied in several shades and is intended for sealing, coating, and restoration of roofs of various types. It is applied by spraying or brushing and has excellent adhesion to concrete, earth energy, asbestos, metal surfaces, and surfaces with old bituminous material (sheets or tar). Especially suitable for coating and sealing riders on tiled roofs.
A sealing layer is created with high strength and flexibility and is resistant to standing water and UV radiation, which helps to lower the temperature in the structure. In the application of epoxy on new concrete surfaces, asbestos surfaces, bituminous sheets, or metal surfaces, the material itself should be used as a foundation layer, diluted with water in a ratio of 50 percent. When applied on surfaces with old tar, it is necessary to first use a basic material of the type in the amount of about 300 grams per square meter. It is applied in two layers in the amount of about 1.5–2.0 kg per square meter. Time for final drying: 14 days.
- It exhibits excellent adhesive power. The adhesive strength of concrete is large and there is almost no occurrence of peeling.
- Since water-based epoxy resin is used, it is environmentally friendly and easy to handle.
- Most finishing materials can be constructed since water-based epoxy resin and cement are the main components.
- There is excellent thick coating suitability because it has a kneading specific gravity of 1.6 and is lightweight. Thickness 530mm
Use of Concrete Polymer
- Repair of the interior and exterior of general buildings and concrete structures.
- for the construction method
- Repair of defects in concrete and mortar
- Standard coating thickness 5~30mm